Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
So good on a cold day and makes a TON! I usually freeze about half of it.
- 1 lb stew meat
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 6 carrots
- 4 -5 small potatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can Veg-All
- 1 (14 ounce) can green peas
- 1 (14 ounce) can green beans
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- Place in a large pot the stew meat, chopped onions, and chili powder and fill the pot almost to the top with water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook until stew meat is tender.
- If water cooks down, add hot water and keep the water level in the pot high.
- Cut up the carrots and add them to the pot; cook until tender.
- Cut up potatoes and add; cook until tender.
- Add juice and all the rest of vegetables and ketchup.
- Bring to boil and enjoy!