Recipe by Angel-mae & cleopatra's mummy
Another one from orgnic feast i have'nt tried but looks really yummy so i don't want to lose it
- 1⁄2 cup zucchini, grated
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, grated
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup leek, finely chopped
- 1 cup pumpkin, steamed, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons shallots, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup wholemeal self-rising flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté all the vegetables in olive oil in a frypan over moderate heat, for 3-5 minutes or until softened.
- Place contents of frypan in a large bowl.
- Toss flour through vegetables.
- Line lamington tray or shallow baking dish with baking paper.
- Place mixture into tray.
- Stir the lightly beaten eggs through the mixture and spread out evenly.
- Bake in moderate oven for 30 minutes or until set.
- Loosen edges with knife. Cut into 20 squares.