Zucchini & Vegetable Slice
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 large zucchini, grated
- 2 carrots, washed, peeled and grated
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and grated
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup grated low-fat cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grated cheese
- Place grated and chopped vegetables into a large basin together with flour and 2/3 cup grated cheese.
- Reserve 1/3 cup for top.
- Beat eggs until frothy with olive oil and add to bowl. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread mixture over bottom of an oven proof dish, sprinkle reserved cheese on top.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 45 to 50 minutes.
- This slice is delicious served hot and accompanied by salad, or cold with hot vegetables for a snack meal.
Join The Conversation
Thank you for posting this recipe it has become a staple meal in our house. I have made it many times now, somtimes changing the veges around and it always works out great. I like to add bacon, sweetcorn and finely sliced red capsicum as well. Having a food processor really helps speed up the prep!!