Low Calorie Low Carb Zucchini Pasta & Grounded Beef
photo by Goumertlicious
- Ready In:
- 400 g lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 1⁄2 ml coconut oil
- 5 g chili powder
- 5 g cumin powder
- 800 g zucchini
- 2 1⁄2 g low sodium salt
- Heat up coconut oil on a large pan at medium heat.
- Fry the ground beef till brown. (Drain the melted fat to make it less fatty).
- Cut your zucchini noodles whatever method suits you best. I usually buy spiralized zucchini.
- Chop onions and garlic on a food processor or manually.
- Add spices, chilli, salt and stir.
- Add onion, garlic and cover up with a lid. Stir every few minutes till onions and garlic soften.
- Remove the ground beef from the pan. On the same pan add your zucchini pasta.
- Cook your zucchini pasta for a minute. Then add the cooked ground beef to allow the flavours to be absorbed into the zucchini pasta.
- Cook your zucchini al dente. Serve and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am going to cook more!!