Low Carb Zucchini Muffins
photo by muncheechee
- Ready In:
- 4 large eggs
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar-free vanilla syrup or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and adjust sweeteners to taste
- 1⁄4 cup erythritol
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular (or an equivalent amount of liquid sucralose)
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup zucchini, grated (squeeze excess water out of zucchini before measuring and pack the measuring cup)
- 1⁄3 cup coconut flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened coconut (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Prepare muffin tin by placing paper liners in each well and spray liners with cooking spray. OR use parchment baking cup liners.
- In large bowl mix together butter, eggs, vanilla syrup, erythritol, and splenda.
- Sift coconut flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt together then mix into wet ingredients. Stir in zucchini, nuts, and chocolate chips and/or coconut if using.
- Dish into muffin tins (fill almost to the top since these don't rise much) and bake for 30 minutes. Cool and refrigerate. These are better the next day and can be frozen.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!