Zucchini Egg White Frittata
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A filling, low calorie meal for one, perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Low cholesterol, low calorie, low carb, fat free.
- Ready In:
- 3 egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup fresh zucchini (or frozen and thawed)
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheese
- black pepper
- Pam cooking spray or any other cooking spray
- 1. Spray an omelet pan or small skillet with cooking spray. Make sure you coat it nice and thick so the frittata doesn't stick. Heat pan on med. high heat.
- 2. Saute zucchini until tender and slightly wilted.
- 3. Pour egg whites over zucchini. Top with parmesan cheese.
- 4. Cover and cook until eggs are opaque and firm.
- 5. Remove from heat. Slide a plate upside down over the top of the skillet. Quickly flip the skillet and plate upside down, so the frittata is now zucchini side up on the plate.
- 6. Sprinkle with parsley and black pepper for an elegant look.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION