1/5 Photos of Vegetable Noodle Casserole
This recipe I got out of the Taste Of Home Magazine a number of years ago and have been making it ever since. It has been taken to potlucks many times. So easy to put together. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16 ounce) package wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix, thawed
- 2 cups corn, thawed
- 1In a large bowl combine the soups, milk,3/4 cup parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley, pepper and salt; mix well.
- 2Add noodles and vegetables and mix well.
- 3Pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
- 4Sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.
- 5Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 45-50 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.0
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 68.3 mg
- Sodium 628.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 16.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix