Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe I got out of the Taste Of Home Magazine a number of years ago and have been making it ever since. It has been taken to potlucks many times. So easy to put together. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16 ounce) package wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix, thawed
- 2 cups corn, thawed
- In a large bowl combine the soups, milk,3/4 cup parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley, pepper and salt; mix well.
- Add noodles and vegetables and mix well.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 45-50 minutes.
Love this recipe, I find myself craving it. I add a little more seasoning to it, to keep it from being too bland and I add buttered bread crumbs or crushed Ritz crackers to the top. I love to eat the leftovers for lunch!
This is a fantastic dish. Creamy, filling, and not expensive to make, and easy. I cut the recipe in half (there are only 2 of us) and used the cream of chicken soup. I'll definately be making this one again. Perfect for serving to company as well. Thanks Dotty! Made for the Auzzie/NZ Recipe Swap #24