1 hr 15 mins
I just threw this together today and it was really good! You can add other vegetables as well as the onion and bell pepper. Next time I am going to add some sauteed mushrooms. Great with a side salad. Hope you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven at 350.
- 2Spray a 9x13 casserole with cooking spray. Spread out frozen hash browns and spray the top of the hash browns with cooking spray as well.
- 3Bake for 25 minutes.
- 4While the hash browns are baking, saute the pepper and onion in a little oil and season to taste. Add the ham during the last few minutes of cooking. Let cool.
- 5Whisk the eggs with the sour cream, milk, salt and pepper.
- 6Add the vegetables and ham mixture to the eggs with 1/3 of the cheese.
- 7Spread a 1/3 of the cheese over the hash browns.
- 8Pour the egg/vegetable/ham/cheese mixture on top.
- 9Spread the rest of the cheese on top of the casserole.
- 10Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Hash Brown Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 723.0
- Calories from Fat 420
- Total Fat 46.7 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 444.7 mg
- Sodium 848.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 33.6 g