Recipe by Vicki Kiddy
This is a great side dish for potluck, church dinners, or for the holidays. It is usually the first dish emptied at our table.
Top Review by Veggie-lover Chef
Delicious and super easy to make! I added an extra cup of cheese and diced the onions. I served the dish with salad and garlic bread. Thanks for sharing! I'll make this again.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Veg-All, drained
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 (4 ounce) package Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2-1 cup oleo, melted