Autumn Vegetable Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 baking potato, peeled and sliced
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and sliced
- 1 red pepper, slice in strips
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 2 large tomatoes, thickly sliced
- 1⁄2 - 3⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs, to taste
- 1⁄2 - 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated to taste
- 1 -2 teaspoon kosher salt, to taste
- 3⁄4 - 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil, to taste
- Spray a rectangular 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Arrange all potato slices on the bottom. Sprinkle with 1/3 of salt, pepper, crumbs and a drizzle of oil.
- Layer the red pepper, onion and zucchini strips next. Repeat 1/3 of s&p, crumbs, oil.
- Top with tomato slices and the remaining oil,s&p, crumbs.
- Sprinkle on the cheese.
- Bake uncovered in a 350F oven for 1 hour.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love cooking and trying new recipes. <br> <br>I am a displaced Bluenoser. <br> <br>My husband Gilad, is my best friend and my soulmate. We do most everything together. <br> <br>Our daughter Tiffany, is now 21 and has been living on her own for 4 years now. That makes us empty nesters, WOO HOO! <br> <br>Besides mucking about in the kitchen, I also enjoy mucking about in the garden and reading while lounging on the swing. <br> <br>Our cat, Muffins provides much entertainment as do most felines! <br> <br>I try to start and end each day with at least 3 (sometimes that's a tough one) things that I am grateful for. No matter how hard life seems, I know I have it easy compared to so many others. <br> <br>B'Shalom, <br>Annie