1/1 Photo of Vegetable Barley Bake
1 hr 20 mins
A nice change from rice or potatoes, with the added benefit of extra fiber. This recipe is from Light and Tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large non-stick skillet, saute the peppers, mushrooms, and onions in butter until tender.
- 2Transfer to a 13-inch by 9-inch by 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 3Stir in the broth, barley, and pepper.
- 4Cover and bake at 350F for 50 minutes.
- 5Uncover and bake for another 5-10 minutes or until barley is tender and liquid is absorbed.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Barley Bake
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.7
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 21.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: