Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Wonderful dish with 3 searvings of veggies and succulent shrimp. lots of flavor!!!
Make and share this Vegetable and Shrimp Delight recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄3 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp, PEELED
- 16 ounces frozen corn, thawed
- 16 ounces canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (8 ounce) cans green chilies, diced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 lbs fresh asparagus, chopped into 1-2 inch sections
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- Heat EVOO in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Add shrimp, garlic, onion, blk pepper, salt, and cayenne.
- Cook until done.
- Add red pepper, asparagus, cilantro, and lime juice; cover and heat until vegetables are tender but still crisp too.
- In large pot combine corn, black beans, green chilies, and tomatoes; heat well.
- Stir shrimp and veggies into pot and mix thoroughly.
- Serve hot and enjoy.