Wonderful dish with 3 searvings of veggies and succulent shrimp. lots of flavor!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/3 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs large shrimp, PEELED
- 16 ounces frozen corn, thawed
- 16 ounces canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (8 ounce) cans green chilies, diced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 lbs fresh asparagus, chopped into 1-2 inch sections
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1Heat EVOO in a large skillet on medium heat.
- 2Add shrimp, garlic, onion, blk pepper, salt, and cayenne.
- 3Cook until done.
- 4Add red pepper, asparagus, cilantro, and lime juice; cover and heat until vegetables are tender but still crisp too.
- 5In large pot combine corn, black beans, green chilies, and tomatoes; heat well.
- 6Stir shrimp and veggies into pot and mix thoroughly.
- 7Serve hot and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable and Shrimp Delight
Serving Size: 1 (730 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.4
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 172.8 mg
- Sodium 1005.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.4 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 37.0 g