Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sounds disgusting but its not. Its soo soo yummy...My 4yr olds favorite weekend breakfast. Works well with any type of bread especially gourmet ones. Add all the ingredients to how you like them. I personally like alot of all three. BUT that makes it very rich vegemite can be replaced with promite but its not as good
- 1 tablespoon vegemite
- 4 slices of you're favorite bread (I use thick cut whole grain)
- 1 avocado
- 125 g cream cheese (low fat is fine)
- Toast the bread.
- Spread the vegemite to the consistency you like (if you're new to vegemite then less is better).
- Slather on some cream cheese.
- Top with a good amount of avocado.
This one had a bit of the fun factor - it was such a strange combination for toast - that I just had to try it. It was a tasty snack, good for a light lunch. I liked mine thickly spread with vegemite. Thanks for sharing!