1/4 Photos of Vegan Veggie Lasagna
1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 10 mins
This veggie lasaga is packed with veggies. I started with a tofu mixture from How It All Vegan, and then went from there. (I expect that the nutrition info is off on the cholesterol. Regular lasagne noodles are vegan, and would have no cholesterol..the Zaar nutritional content is showing cholesterol. However, if you use the no-bake lasagne noodles, those are not vegan, so if that is important to you, then keep that in mind.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79 g lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 118.29 ml tomato sauce
Tofu Mixture (from How it all Vegan)
- 396.89 g extra firm tofu
- 59.14 ml soymilk
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 9.85 ml dried basil
- 4.92 ml salt
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, minced
- 473.18 ml spinach, chopped
- 1Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- 2In a blender or food processor, combine the tofu, soy milk, oregano, basil, salt, lemon juice, garlic, and onion. Blend until the mixture has the consistency of ricotta cheese.
- 3Stir in the chopped spinach and set aside.
- 4In a large saucepan, saute the red pepper, mushrooms, zucchini, carrots in the oil until crisp-tender. (Feel free to add any other veggies that you like. I just use the ones listed as a starting point.).
- 5Stir in the tomato sauce and water.
- 6Bring to boil, then cover, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. (If you find that the veggie mix is too thin, uncover for last 5 minutes.).
- 7Cover bottom of lasagna pan with 1/2 cup tomato sauce.
- 8Layer with lasagne noodles, trimming to fit, if needed.
- 9Cover with a layer of 1/2 the tofu mixture, then layer of noodles, then layer of 1/2 the veggie mixture, then layer of noodles, then remaining tofu mixture, another layer of noodles, and then top with the remaining veggie mixture.
- 10Bake, uncovered for 30-35 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand 5-10 minutes before cutting and serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Veggie Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.4
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 860.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 14.4 g