Very Veggie Lasagna
Excellent! My favorite lasagna recipe! You can use any vegetables you want. Try this one! I use a little more sauce than is called for-about a jar and a half jar.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 summer squash, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1⁄2 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, julienned
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (I use olive oil)
- 28 -56 ounces spaghetti sauce (1-2 28 oz. jars)
- 14 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Stir fry the vegetables, garlic and salt in oil till crisp tender.
- Spread 3/4 cup spaghetti sauce in a greased 13"x9" baking dish.
- Arrange 7 noodles over sauce, overlapping as needed.
- Layer with half of veggies, spaghetti sauce and cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 60-65 minutes or until bubbly.
- Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Favorite lasagna of my SO and me, and that's saying a lot because we love our casseroles! We usually use broccoli, carrots, and onions for our veggies because I'm extremely picky. Sometimes spinach. Love this recipe and the white lasagne from MsKittyKat because I hate ricotta and traditional American lasagna. Thank you, Sharon!