This recipe was given to me by a friend when I was starting to cook for my boyfriend (now husband) with food allergies. I used her original written recipe so often I had to post it here so I wouldn't lose it before it became unreadable (Thanks, K!) These don't last long around our house! Try substituting lime for some of the lemon!
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, sugar, soda, salt, and zest.
- Make a well in the center and fill with liquid ingredients.
- Stir together until well blended.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees F.