1/2 Photos of Vegan Lemon Cookies
This recipe was given to me by a friend when I was starting to cook for my boyfriend (now husband) with food allergies. I used her original written recipe so often I had to post it here so I wouldn't lose it before it became unreadable (Thanks, K!) These don't last long around our house! Try substituting lime for some of the lemon!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, stir together flour, sugar, soda, salt, and zest.
- 2Make a well in the center and fill with liquid ingredients.
- 3Stir together until well blended.
- 4Drop by teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- 5Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Lemon Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.0
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 155.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 1.6 g