Easy Cakemix Lemon Cookies
photo by BakinBaby
- Ready In:
- 18 1⁄4 ounces lemon cake mix (with pudding in the mix)
- 2 1⁄4 cups Cool Whip (frozen)
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cake mix, egg, cool whip & lemon zest in a mixer at medium blend. Drop by teaspoon fulls (mixture will be very sticky) into confection sugar, roll lightly in sugar to coat., Bake 10-12 min on ungreased cookie sheet until lightly brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!