1/4 Photos of Vegan Ginger Cookies
These cookies are the ultimate ginger cookies with a nice spicy bite from the ginger and a rich molasses body. That they happen to be vegan is just a bonus. From Vegan with a Vengence!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift dry ingredient (except sugar) into a bowl and set aside.
- 2In a large bowl combine wet ingredients, including sugar and whisk or beat on medium until blended.
- 3Stir in the pre-sifted dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- 4The dough will be quite sticky and you may need to dampen your hands to work with it. Roll the dough into little balls (about 1 Tablespoon) and flatten out to your liking.
- 5The thinner the cookie the crisper it will be - a slightly thicker cookie will yield a crunch on the edges and a slightly chewy interior.
- 6Press the coarse sugar onto the tops of the cookies and bake about 10 minutes at 350 on a greased cookie sheet.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Ginger Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (780 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3182.1
- Calories from Fat 1020
- Total Fat 113.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1916.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 519.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 300.7 g
- Protein 29.1 g