Top Review by Alecia Pearl
Wow...so good. Such a great chocolatey treat for a vegan. My non vegan husband liked it too. I used So Delicious coconut milk and they came out great. I sprinkled pecans on the top once I poured the fudge into the loaf pan so they would be easier for my fouryear old to pick off.
- 6 tablespoons vegan margarine
- 3 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup soymilk
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly grease a 5x9-inch loaf pan using a little of the margarine.
- Place the remaining margarine, sugar, cocoa, vanilla, and soy milk in a heatproof mixing bowl, or the upper part of a double boiler.
- Place the bowl or boiler over simmering water and stir until smooth.
- Add the nuts if desired.
- Pour the mixture quickly into the prepared pan.
- Chill thoroughly and cut into squares.
- Chill at least one hour, but for best results chill overnight as the fudge will be firmer and more like regular fudge.