Recipe by susanwesla_11587704
This recipe is an adaption of a family favorite I grew up with. Having one child with a milk allergy and another child choosing vegan, this makes a great dessert to please them both!
- 8 ounces graham crackers, crushed -1 1/2 pkgs
- 1⁄2 cup earth balance butter substitute, softened
- 12 ounces tofutti better-than-cream-cheese, substitute
- 8 1⁄2 ounces cream of coconut, small can
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Allow cream cheese substitute to come to room temperature.
- Place crushed cracker crumbs in a fluted pie plate, add melted Earth Balance and mix thoroughly.
- Form into crust and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients (except canned fruit topping) in order given, mixing thoroughly between ingredients.
- Pour into prepared pie crust and refrigerate several hours.
- Top with fruit and serve!