1/1 Photo of Vegan Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
A wonderful breakfast twist on classic Banana Bread, adapted from http://www.food.com/recipe/only-one-vegan-banana-bread-104529
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Whisk Lemon Juice and Almond Milk together, set aside and let it curdle while preparing the other ingredients.
- 22. Sift together Flour, Oats, Baking Powder and Soda.
- 33. Add Chocolate Chips to the dry mixture.
- 44. Cream Margarine and Sugar together.
- 55. Add Bananas and Milk mixture to the Sugar and Butter.
- 66. Make a well in your dry ingredients.
- 77. Add liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- 88. Stir until just combined, do not over stir, It will be lumpy, that is okay.
- 99. Spoon into Muffin tins sprayed with Non Stick Spray.
- 1010. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.1
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 176.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegan bittersweet chocolate chips