Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of the Zaar recipes that I adopted. I hope to make this soon and will post any modifications that I make to the recipe.
- Season veal with salt, pepper and 1/2 t curry powder.
- Heat oil; brown veal slices on both sides.
- Remove meat and reserve.
- Add onions; saute until softened.
- Add evaporated milk and tomato paste.
- Cook until bubbly.
- Add lemon juice, rest of curry powder, and chopped parsley sprigs.
- Return veal slices to the sauce.
- Add the cognac or brandy; heat through.
- Serve on preheated platter.