Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of the Zaar recipes that I adopted. I hope to make this soon and will post any modifications that I make to the recipe.
- 1 lb veal cutlet, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 10 parsley sprigs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cognac or 2 tablespoons brandy
- Season veal with salt, pepper and 1/2 t curry powder.
- Heat oil; brown veal slices on both sides.
- Remove meat and reserve.
- Add onions; saute until softened.
- Add evaporated milk and tomato paste.
- Cook until bubbly.
- Add lemon juice, rest of curry powder, and chopped parsley sprigs.
- Return veal slices to the sauce.
- Add the cognac or brandy; heat through.
- Serve on preheated platter.