Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
Very similar to Nabisco Vanilla Wafer Crust --- this makes a 9-inch pie crust
- 40 vanilla wafers, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons sugar (can use more for a sweeter flavor)
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted (can use hard margarine)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients.
- Press into an even layer against bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree F oven for 6-8 minutes.
- Cool before filling.
Just what I needed. Thanks!
am doing a mousse this crust, and substituted a tbsp of (ground) mexican chocolate for a portion of the sugar... delicious and simple!
another purrrfect Kittencal recipe, thank you kit