Recipe by Kerr(ie)bear
I found this on my Vanilla Yogurt container.
Top Review by Mermaid
This was a great dessert that my family just loved. I love vanilla yogart and I'm always looking for different ways to use it in recipes since we always have it in the house. The chocolate chips made this cake extra moist. Thanks for posting this, Kerrbear!
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened dutch process cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup milk semisweet chocolate chunks or 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder,& salt.
- Set aside.
- Beat butter& sugar together until light& fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- Add vanilla.
- Alternately add flour mixture with the yogurt, ending with flour.
- Spoon about 2/3 of the batter into a lightly greased bundt pan.
- Add cocoa powder to the remainng batter, mixing well.
- Stir in chocolate chunks.
- Drop chocolate batter over pan& cut in with a knife.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree over for one hour& 15 minutes, or until cake tests done.
- Cool completely.