Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
i have always like homemade ice cream. you can use banana pudding in place of vanilla and add 3 banana's sliced. I like the banana flavor better
- 16 ounces half-and-half
- 12 ounces evaporated milk (Pet brand preferred)
- 1 (3 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 gallon 2% low-fat milk
- beat eggs well, add all milks, and pudding.
- beat again well, add sugar and vanilla beat well.
- put into 1 gallon homemade ice cream maker.
- and follow instruction as for you machine i have a electric one that uses ice and salt.
- I put mine in freezer for an hour before eating it.