Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A coffee warmer
Make and share this Vanilla Chocolate Chip Coffee recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 ounce vanilla vodka
- 3⁄4 ounce white Creme de Cacao
- 4 ounces hot coffee (sweetened to taste)
- whipped cream
- cocoa powder
- Add the vanilla vodka and creme de cacao to a preheated coffee glass.
- Slowly pour the coffee into the glass; stir.
- Top with whipped cream; garnish with a light sprinkle of cocoa powder.
This is a wonderful coffee! I've never tasted one like it. It is strong like we like it and the flavors are just wonderful. Thanks for sharing!
Wow, am I glad that I doubled the coffee! For me this is pretty strong but you have to love the flavors. Quick, simple and very welcome on a frostbitten Jan day. Made for Comfort Cafe, Jan '10.