Recipe by Brooke the Cook in WI
Fun and easy take on pepperoni pizza - one of my sons favorites. Great one-dish meal!
Top Review by mltarango
YUM, YUM, YUM, delicious, the only change I made is that I put half the mixture in the dish, sprinkled cheese over, then put the rest of the meat mix over that, sprinkled with cheese and then put the biscuits. My husband said this is a keeper.
- 453.59-680.38 g ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 226.79 g package mushrooms, sliced
- 113.39 g can black olives, drained
- 425.24 g can pizza sauce
- 141.74 g turkey pepperoni, slices
- 85.04-113.39 g low fat mozzarella, shredded
- 462.94 g packagegrands homestyle refrigerated reduced-fat buttermilk biscuits, separated and cut into fourths
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare baking dish (I use a 1.75qt oval baker).
- Over medium heat, combine the ground beef, onion and garlic in a large skillet until beef is browned.
- Add the mushrooms, olives, pepperoni and tomato sauce and heat through.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Top randomly with biscuit pieces.
- Bake 15-18 minutes until biscuits are browned and casserole is bubbly.