Low Carb Supreme Pizza Casserole
- Ready In:
1 9x13 casserole
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb sausage
- Italian spices
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 3 ounces thin sliced pepperoni, cut into quarters (save some for top of casserole)
- 15 ounces pizza sauce
- 7 ounces black olives, sliced
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Brown meats with Italian Seasonings and drain off fat. Add onions, peppers, garlic and mushrooms and saute until tender. Remove from heat and add pizza sauce and most of the pepperoni, mix well.
- Spray a 13X9 Pyrex baking dish with Pam, add meat mixture. Top with most of the black olives. Mix mozzarella and cheddar together and spead over the black olives. Sprinkle with parmesan and decorate the top with the remaining pepperoni and black olives.
- Bake 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes, cut and serve.
Join The Conversation