- 1 small cabbage
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 3⁄4 cup instant rice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop cabbage and spread in greased 9 x 12-inch baking dish.
- Brown meat with chopped onion.
- Stir in rice, salt and pepper; pour over cabbage.
- Mix soup and water, and pour over meat mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.