Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A different taste, something easy to have on-hand for summertime lunches when it's too hot to make anything. Cooking time is refrigeration time, and prep time depends on how fast you chop vegetables.
For the salad
- 236.59 ml grape tomatoes, halved (or quartered, depending on size)
- 118.29 ml green pepper, chopped
- 118.29 ml red onion, chopped
- 59.14 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 439.41 g can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 425.24 g can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 396.89 g canquartered artichoke hearts, drained
For the dressing
- 59.14 ml feta cheese, crumbled fine
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- 14.79 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 14.79 ml balsamic vinegar
- 7.39 ml spicy brown mustard (or garlic mustard)
- 2.46 ml dried basil
- 2.46 ml dried oregano
- 2.46 ml dried thyme
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and mix well with a whisk.
- Pour dressing over salad; stir to combine well.
- Cover and chill at least one hour before serving.
Why am I the first person to try this recipe? It was really good. I love the mixture of the flavors and different textures. I made exactly as written but also added some chopped cilantro. Very nice side for a summer bbq I would think.