Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a different take on the classic rotel dip. It amkes it a little more substantial and flavorful. Enjoy!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (15 ounce) cans rotel (whichever variety you prefer)
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1 cup diced green onion
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped black olives
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add velveeta, stir until melted.
- Stir in all other ingredients.
- Allow to heat through.
- Serve warm or keep warm in crock pot.