1/1 Photo of Tuscan Bean Soup
Simple yet so delicious! Great for cold winter nights, or when you want good food fast and affordably.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place half the beans in the food processor with half the stock and puree until smooth.
- 2Pour into pot and boil on med high heat.
- 3Add remaining beans and the remaining stock.
- 4Boil again with the shell pasta for 15 mins or until pasta is soft, but still has a bite to it.
- 5Meanwhile, in a small skillet, pour olive oil and cook garlic until golden brown for 2-3 minutes.
- 6Stir into soup and add parsley.
- 7Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Drizzle with olive oil and serve with bread.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuscan Bean Soup
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.7
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 12.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: