Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 35 mins
Posted by request
Make and share this Turtle Cheesecake Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°; place oven rack in lower third of oven; spray the bottom only of a 13 x 9 inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix the brownie mix, oil, water, and 2 eggs with a wooden spoon until must blended and all dry ingredients are moistened; spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium until smooth.
- Beat in vanilla and remaining egg until thoroughly blended.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture over brownie mixture in pan (need not cover completely); dollop with spoonfuls of caramel topping.
- Cut through mixture with knife several times for marbled design; sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake 32-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean or almost clean; do not overbake.
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely; cut into squares; store in refrigerator.