A great way to use up left over turkey or stuffing too, makes a great lunch. Or cut each rolled tortilla into slices and serve as an appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup ultra light mayonnaise or 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 medium red apple, cut into thin strips
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 large flour tortillas (8 to 10 inch)
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 8 ounces left over turkey, sliced (aprox.)
- 4 thin green onions or 4 chives
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1Combine mayo and mustard in a small bowl, toss apple with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- 2Spread a generous amount of mayo mixture over each tortilla.
- 3For each tortilla, layer a lettuce leaf and about 2 ounces of sliced turkey on top.
- 4Place 1 green onion, 2 tablespoons carrot and one quarter of the apple strips at one end of the tortillas.
- 5Roll up, jelly roll style, secure with a toothpick, if necessary.
- 6For variety, try other seasonal fruits.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Wraps (from leftovers)
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.2
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 43.8 mg
- Sodium 942.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 22.0 g