- 1⁄4 cup ultra light mayonnaise or 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 medium red apple, cut into thin strips
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 large flour tortillas (8 to 10 inch)
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 8 ounces left over turkey, sliced (aprox.)
- 4 thin green onions or 4 chives
- 1⁄2 cup grated carrot
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mayo and mustard in a small bowl, toss apple with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Spread a generous amount of mayo mixture over each tortilla.
- For each tortilla, layer a lettuce leaf and about 2 ounces of sliced turkey on top.
- Place 1 green onion, 2 tablespoons carrot and one quarter of the apple strips at one end of the tortillas.
- Roll up, jelly roll style, secure with a toothpick, if necessary.
- For variety, try other seasonal fruits.