Recipe by Amy1234
This is an adaptation of a recipe I saw in an advertisement section of Cooking Light some years ago. Its really easy to make and everyone seems to enjoy it.
- 1 package ground turkey
- 1 can corn (I like summer crisp from Del Monte)
- 1 jar salsa
- 1 green pepper, chopped (optional)
- 2 -3 tablespoons chili powder, approximately
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- sour cream
- tortilla (soft)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook turkey in frying pan breaking into small taco size chunks (also add green peppers if you want to use them).
- Drain off fat.
- Add chili powder.
- Add the can of corn (drained) and the salsa.
- Cook until all ingredients are warm.
- Serve in warmed soft tortillas with sour cream and shredded cheddar.