Top Review by opoliakova
I loved this recipe for its simplicity and taste. I did not even add wine. I baked the peppers covered in the oven. I think I might aff spinach and rottel (tomatoes with peppers next time).
- 4 red peppers or 4 green peppers
- 1⁄2 lb lean ground turkey
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup pre-cooked long grain rice
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Sautee turkey and onions in a pan with white wine.
- Remove from heat when browned.
- Mix together in bowl with pre-cooked rice.
- Remove top cap portion of pepper and clean the inside.
- Stuff pepper with turkey and rice mixture.
- Place on grill until pepper has softened.