- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sodium free chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine turkey and dry spices in a large bowl. Mix together throughly. Add the chicken broth, mixing well.
- Let stand for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Form the turkey into 8 patties, approximately 3/4 inch thick.
- Cook patties in a nonstick skillet over medium heat for 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until throughly cooked.
- Makes four servings.