Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
A light and delicate pot pie with tons of vitamins. Great recipe for left over chicken, beef, or turkey.
- 1 turkey breast (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup carrot
- 1 cup red onion
- 1⁄2 cup shelled edamame (soy beans)
- 2 pie crusts
- 12 ounces turkey gravy (I use Heinz)
- 1 tablespoon rosemary (fresh if possible)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat pie pan with cooking spray.
- Cut up cooked turkey into cubes.
- Slice carrots, chop onions.
- In a sauté pan, combine turkey, carrots, soy beans, and onion. Cook until carrots tender.
- Place one pie crust in a pie pan. Pour in the turkey/vegetable filling and place other crust on top. Pinch around edges and fork four times on the top for venting.
- Cook for 55-60 minutes.