Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great tasting, really fast, and lowfat.
- 6 ounces turkey breast, ground
- 1⁄2 medium onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup broccoli slaw mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups coleslaw mix (I like Dole Brand)
- 3 ounces ramen noodles
- 8 ounces fat-free chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup peas, frozen
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- black pepper, to taste
- Mix turkey with onion and garlic powder.
- Add Olive oil to a large nonstick skillet, cook turkey, until it is no longer pink.
- Add Broccoli coleslaw, coleslaw mix and stir fry until veggies are crisp tender.
- Break noodles in half, long-wise. Add noodles, chicken broth, peas, soy sauce and sesame oil to turkey mixture.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch and water, stir into mixture to thicken.
- Add pepper to taste.