Recipe by JESMom
Use whatever meat you happen to have on hand and this will be delicious. So good, and beautiful to serve! If you use poultry, use chicken broth, if you use beef or pork, use beef broth.
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons marsala wine
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms (8 ounces)
- 1 medium carrot, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh parsley
- 2 (8 -10 ounce) turkey tenderloins
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, mix broth, wine and cornstarch.
- Add mushrooms, carrot strips, parsley and broth mixture to a 12 inch skillet. Cook until sauce is thick, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle meat with pepper. Add to skillet. Cover, reduce heat and cook 20-25 minutes, turning once, until meat is cooked.