MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a healthy version of Veal Marsala. I hope you enjoy it!
- Ready In:
- 8 (3 ounce) turkey cutlets (about 3 ounces each)
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 -3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 -4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 2 -4 garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 ounces assorted mixed mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sweet marsala wine
- 3⁄4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 leaf from 1 fresh rosemary sprig
- 1 dash pepper
- Dip cutlets in milk and then flour.
- Saute garlic, shallots, and mushrooms in the butter and oil.
- Set aside garlic, shallots and mushrooms.
- Cook turkey cutlets till brown.
- Add Marsala, chicken broth and rosemary.
- Add a dash of pepper and salt to taste.
- Serve when ready.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION