Chicken Marsala Holland House
Recipe from bottle of Holland House cooking wine for Chicken or Veal Marsala. Taste very much like what is served in local Italian Resturant.
- Ready In:
- 4 chicken or 4 veal cutlets
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup Holland House marsala cooking wine
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rosemary
- Pound chicken (or veal) until thin.
- Dredge lightly on both sides with flour.
- In large skillet, melt butter and saute mushrooms over medium heat until browned, about 10 minutes.
- Remove and set aside.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook through, 4 minutes on each side. Remove to serving platter.
- Return mushrooms to pan, stir in Marsala, water, parsley and rosemary.
- Heat and pour over chicken.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION