a light dish, serve it with pasta
- Ready In:
- 8 veal cutlets, scallopine style
- salt, pepper,flour for dredging,mixed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup marsala wine
- 1 cup chicken stock
- mix flour,salt pepper on plate.
- dredge veal and set aside.
- heat butter and oil in saute pan,add veal, saute about 3 minutes per side, remove from pan add mushrooms and saute until browned, about 10 minutes, remove.
- add marsala to deglaze pan, add chicken broth and reduce by half.
- add veal and mushrooms to pan to heat through.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation