Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This doesn't taste low-fat!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground turkey
- 1⁄4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium ketchup
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce (any kind, for topping)
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients by hand, or with a wooden spoon.
- Prepare a meatloaf pan with cooking spray, and press half of the mixture firmly into the bottom (this helps prevent air pockets). Press the remaining mixture on top (with your hands or a fork), making sure the loaf is even.
- Spoon barbeque sauce on top, and spread evenly all over.
- Place meatloaf in the oven for 1 hour (I always leave in for an extra 10 minutes to ensure that it's done). Drain fat; let sit for at least 10-15 minutes before slicing.