Recipe by Oolala
I would call it a turkey loaf but this is what the low-fat cookbook calls it. Freezes well.
Top Review by Derf
Nice turkey meatloaf, but we found it to be a little bland and a little loose. I had some leftover fresh salsa with black ovives, so I livened it up a bit by spreading it as a topping on the meatloaf. Also had stewed tomatoes left from another recipe so chopped them and used them up instead of the sauce.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 3⁄4 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large egg white, only
- pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray loaf pan or baking sheet with non-fat cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Form meat mixture into loaf shape if using a baking sheet or place into loaf pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes, until firm to the touch.