Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From TOH Simple & Delicious Jan-Feb 2010. I used chicken cutlets when I made this; it was very good.
- Combine poultry seasoning, seasoned salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; sprinkle on both sides of turkey.
- Heat oil in large skillet; cook turkey for 2-3 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Remove turkey; cover and keep warm.
- In same skillet, melt butter and whisk in flour until smooth.
- Gradually stir in chicken broth; bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper and serve over turkey.