Moroccan Pork Mince
Hign in protein, low in fat and absolutely delicious. From Jan/Feb 2010 "In my Kitchen".
- Ready In:
- 500 g pork mince, trim pork
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, sliced into thin strips
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 (410 g) can tomatoes, crushed, keep juice
- Heat a heavy based pan, add the mince, paprika, ginger, cumin and cinnamon. Stir fry 5 - 6 minutes.
- Add the onion, carrot, green pepper and tomatoes with juice.
- Stir until boiling, lower heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Serve with couscous and a salad.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation