Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Simple and Delicious. Sounds like a good way to use up holiday leftovers.
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni
- 2 (10 1/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 2 cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 2 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup crushed cracker, butter-flavored
- Preheat oven to 350. Cook and drain macaroni.
- Whisk soup, milk, Parmesan cheese, mustard and spices together. Stir in turkey, ham and mozzarella.
- Add macaroni to soup mixture. Pour in a greased 13 x 9 in pan, top with crackers. Bake 25-30 minute.