Recipe by Cocoa
A co-worker of mine use to bring this to lunch and it smelled so good. I finally asked her for the recipe and I have been making it ever since. It is healthy and addictive to boot!
- 226.79 g package elbow macaroni
- 453.59 g fresh ground turkey
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 59.14 ml chopped green pepper
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 340.19 g can condensed tomato soup
- 1 can water
- 226.79 g can tomato sauce
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 2.46 ml salt
- 425.24 g can red kidney beans
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Place ground turkey in a large pot and cook over medium heat 15 minutes or until turkey is browned, stirring to crumble.
- Add onions, green peppers, and garlic.
- Cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in next 5 ingredients.
- Cover and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add kidney beans and macaroni.
- Simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until macaroni and beans are mixed through and warm.