1/1 Photo of Turkey Burgers With Herb Sauce
I found this on the "Light & Tasty" website but I modified it to fit my tastes. It has a kind of Greek flair to it! Feel free to play around with the seasonings to suit one's preference as I did! I think it could also be served in a pita pocket as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb lean ground turkey
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fat free sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 3 teaspoons feta cheese (I use reduced fat)
- 1For the burgers, mix the turkey, onion powder, sour cream & italian seasoning.
- 2Shape into four thin patties. Top two of the patties evenly with feta cheese. Top with remaining two patties & press edges to seal.
- 3Grill burgers until meat is done. (I use my George Foreman; it takes about 4 minutes).
- 4Mix herb sauce ingredients & spread generously on bottom & top of toasted buns. Slide on the burgers & enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Burgers With Herb Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.6
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 84.6 mg
- Sodium 332.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 28.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: